Nectar welcomes returns from the date of delivery of your Nectar mattress up to 365 days after that date. You must contact Nectar within these dates in order to begin the refund process. Contacting Nectar is as simple as sending them an email at [email protected] or calling them at 1-888-425-4854.
How soon can you expect to be able to sleep on a nectar mattress?
- It will take between 24-72 hours for your mattress to expand. The machinery we utilize to vacuum seal our mattresses have a vacuum pressure of over 1000 pounds per square inch. When your mattress reaches 11 inches in length, it has fully expanded and is ready to use. If your mattress does not expand, don’t be concerned
- simply give us a call.
- 1 Can you really return a nectar mattress?
- 2 Can I cancel nectar mattress order?
- 3 How do you get a stain out of a nectar mattress?
- 4 How do nectar returns work?
- 5 What happens when you return a mattress?
- 6 How do I return a decompressed mattress?
- 7 Do nectar mattresses sag?
- 8 Is Nectar a real company?
- 9 What is a law tag on a mattress?
- 10 How do you get sweat stains out of a memory foam mattress?
- 11 How do you get rid of period stains?
Can you really return a nectar mattress?
Nectar Mattress Review Return requests for mattresses that have been opened must be submitted no later than 365 days following delivery. Mattresses that have not been opened are available for return and refund within 30 days of delivery. For items to be returned, they must be in a state that allows us to donate them, with just normal wear and tear (in our sole discretion).
Can I cancel nectar mattress order?
You have the right to cancel your order at any moment before it is sent. Unless otherwise specified herein, You may return any of Your Products for a full refund at any time (including at any time within 365 days following delivery of such Product), provided that Your return complies with the criteria set out herein. Refunds will be provided in the same manner that the original payment was received.
How do you get a stain out of a nectar mattress?
You have the right to cancel your order at any moment before it is shipped out to you. Unless otherwise specified above, you may return any of Your Products for a full refund at any time (including at any time within 365 days following delivery of such Product), provided that Your return complies with the criteria set out herein. Refunds will be given in the same manner that the original payment was processed.
How do nectar returns work?
The desire to give up such reasonable comfort is unusual among Nectar consumers, but when it does happen, we make it simple to get back on track. Simply complete the online Resident Home Return Request form, and a return expert will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your request. We’ll then work with you to arrange for your order to be donated or disposed of in a local recycling facility.
What happens when you return a mattress?
Your returned mattress will still find a nice home with someone who is in desperate need of it and want to have it. Most of the time, where state law permits it, returned mattresses are donated to charitable organizations such as the Salvation Army, women’s resource centers, and homeless shelters, among others.
How do I return a decompressed mattress?
You should dispose of your mattress at any local mattress disposal or recycling facility if you are not able to donate it to a non-profit organization or a local church. There are certain groups that will take up major pieces of furniture, such as mattresses, for free, and dispose of them properly.
Do nectar mattresses sag?
It is possible that the Nectar Mattress will be the ideal choice for heavy sleepers who prefer a firmer feel to their mattress. There will be some sagging when the mattress begins to hug and form around heavyweight sleepers, but other from that, if hardness is your inclination, this is an excellent choice.
Is Nectar a real company?
Concerning Nectar mattresses With numerous layers of memory foam to assist relieve pressure, the Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is rated as a Medium Firm mattress by the company. 5
What is a law tag on a mattress?
In 31 states and Canada, law labels are needed on mattresses, upholstery, and stuffed products (pillows, plush toys, comforters, and bedding), as well as on upholstered furniture. The goal of the law label is to tell the customer of the hidden contents, or “filling materials,” included within bedding and furniture goods — similar to how food labels advise consumers of hidden ingredients in food products.
How do you get sweat stains out of a memory foam mattress?
How to Remove Sweat Stains Effectively
- In a big spray bottle, combine 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 drop of liquid dish soap until well combined. 8 ounces of hydrogen peroxide should be added. Lightly mist the stain with water. Dab away any remaining residue and moisture with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel after approximately 10 minutes.
How do you get rid of period stains?
Simply combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part cold water in a small bowl and spread it over the discoloration. Leave for 30 minutes, or until the excess has been scraped away with an old toothbrush.