This price listed is the base price. This price does not include the mattress, any upgraded features, or shipping and handling. These factors will change the price of the item. Please note that wall fastening is not mandatory.
- The B-ESK Murphy bed design does not require you to mount the B-ESK to walls or floors. This Murphy Bed, like the Dotto and Harry, functions as a desk when the bed is in its stored position. When it's time for bed, without moving anything from the desk, one simple action will provide access to a ready-to-use bed. The simple movement from stored bed to deployed bed is assisted by an intuitive safe lift system that guarantees smooth operation. The B-ESK has a steel frame which supports a wood slat bed foundation. Each slat is rubber grommeted to prevent noise as body weight is absorbed. The flexing action of the wooden slats adds to sleeper comfort and mattress life. This same steel frame is the protective structure for the decorative bedface panel (the bottom of the bed that is seen when the bed is in its stored position). The strength of this frame is essential for ease of bed operation and system longevity.
Does not require any mounting or fastening of any sort.
Similar to the Joker and Dotto models
- Each order is made to your instructions. Please plan on 8-10 weeks delivery time. Email us with requests regarding available stock. Our delivery service quote, in most cases, will be for in-home placement. We do offer full White Glove delivery and unpacking with dunnage removal in most metropolitan markets. Please email or call for an exact quote for your address.
- Twin Mattress $260
- Fitted Twin Sheet $39
- Upgrade to Memory Foam: $190
- Add Twin Back Panel: $95.00
- Special Color Front Panel: $100