Castello Folding Murphy Bunk Bed
This price listed is the base price. This price does not include the mattress, any upgraded features, or shipping and handling. These factors will change the price of the item.
- The versatile Castello functions as either bunk beds, or as a sofa when the lower bed is deployed and the optional revolving back support is added. The back support allows for decorative pillows to serve as a sofa back cushion. For additional sleeping space, the upper bunk is lowered and accessed from the optional safety rail and ladder.
The Castello Bunk Bed with melamine bed face panels has a strong steel bed frame which supports flexible wooden slat foundations. Each slat is rubber grommeted to prevent noise as body weight is absorbed. This flexing action adds to mattress life and increases sleeper comfort. The steel frame is finished with an attractive embossed aluminum enamel. The strength of this frame is essential for ease of bed operation and system long life. The intuitive lift system permits fingertip operation and allows for one or both beds to be lowered. The beds can be stored with bedding in place. A two tone finish option is offered at no additional charge.
Please note that this model requires wall mounting.
COLORS: An embossed aluminum finish is applied as an attractive accent.
–Two different finishes are provided at no additional charge!
Acero Maple, Bianco White, Ciliegio Cherry, Noce Walnut, Rovere Sbiancato White Oak, Wenge
- This bed will store in less than 11″ of depth! When the beds are lowered they extend into the room only 37.8 inches (barely over 3 feet). It is the world's most compact bunk bed system. You could hide the Castello in the same space required for a bookcase! The European twin mattress size is 34″ wide x 77″ long. Mattresses and fitted sheets available as upgrades…please see Upgrades tab.
- Each order is made to your instructions. Please plan on 8-10 weeks delivery time. Email us with requests regarding available stock. Our delivery service quote, in most cases, will be for in-home placement. We do offer full White Glove delivery and unpacking with dunnage removal in most metropolitan markets. Please email or call for an exact quote
for your address.
- High Density Foam Twin Mattresses (2): $520.00
- Upgrade both to Memory Foam: $380.00
- Add ladder and top safety rail: $185.00
- Add revolving sofa back support (bottom bunk only): $329.00
- Add interior/back panel (seen instead of wall when bed is in use): $175.00
- Fitted twin sheet: $39.00 each
- Two Tone Finish, choose from standard 6 colors: Included
- Dry erase/Whiteboard Bed Face Panel: $100.00 each
- Upgrade front panels to special colors: $100.00 each